Brett Collins is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Post Partum Doula and Certified Instructor of Infant Massage. She has been working with young children and families her entire career, including over 10 years of therapeutic experience in homes, schools, clinics and hospitals. Across all settings, the goal of Brett's work is to increase confidence and joy between caregivers and their child(ren).
Brett is a native of San Francisco (Go Giants!) and mother of two young children.
- BA in Psychology from the UC Berkeley
- MA in Social Work from Boston University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in California
- Post-graduate fellowship in Infant-Parent Mental Health through UMass Boston
- Certified Postpartum Doula
- Certified Instructor of Infant Massage
Location of services:
Brett strongly believes that interventions are most useful when they take place in a family's natural environment. Due to the unique stresses of having a young child, Brett's work is based entirely in the client's home or in the community (versus an office or clinic).
Brett is also available for consultation via FaceTime, Skype and phone.